How can I be sure that I am ordering a wig in the right colour?
The wig colours you see on your computer may vary to the actual colour of the wig you receive because of the way your screen is presenting the images, so it is a really good idea to first order a colour ring of the actual synthetic hair. Colour rings are produced by each wig manufacturer so please be sure to order the right one.
Looking after my wig
Your synthetic hair wig is easy to care for and does not need to be restyled after washing.
Wash your wig every 2-3 weeks or as required if wearing constantly or applying products.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Use a wide toothed comb or brush to gently remove any tangles working gradually from ends to base
- Mix a small amount of synthetic hair shampoo (cap/teaspoonful) in a bowl of cool water large enough to submerge your wig in
Soak your wig for 5 minutes
NEVER USE HOT WATER or RUB when washing
- Next rinse out the shampoo under cool running water
Gently blot with a towel
DO NOT RUB OR WRING
- Spray with a leave-in conditioning spray
Leave to air dry on a folding wig stand or tall can of hairspray
Never place a wet wig on a mannequin or foam head as this will stretch the cap
- Once dry simply shake your wig out and use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to style your synthetic wig
Define layers with Synthetic-Safe styling products